Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
In our overview of frequently asked questions, you are sure to find the right answer. Is your question not there? Then feel free to contact us.
Unfortunately, there is no possibility to charge your electric car at our campsite. There are some charging points in Diekirch. Please contact the reception for more information.
Our campground is open from March 31 to October 1, 2023. At the reception we are at your service daily from 8:30 - 12:00 am and from 1:30 - 6:00 pm.
A deposit of 30% of the booking price is due at the time of booking. We ask you to pay the remaining 70% one week before arrival.
100% deposit when booking during the International March in Diekirch.
Additional charges apply for the following extras:
Dog: 3,00 € per day
Additional tent: 4,00 € per day
Extra car: 2,50 € per day
Visitors: 2,50 € per day